[Ravensfort] Work Days for Defender

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 20:49:47 PDT 2004

Shane-
     Could you post a list of things that need to be done please? Then we could maybe get a  volunteer list for each chore. Trying to figure out at site who's doing what is a real pain; if we're not careful what ends up happening is that people show up, don't do anything but stand around yakking and then there is much frustration on all sides.
                                                                                     -Xanthe

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings,

Providing the Land Agent and Owners have no objections,
I would like to have work days on the following dates:
Aug. 14 - 15
Aug. 21 - 22
Sept. 4 -5
Sept. 11 - 12
I hope this helps all those whom may be concerned.
Sir Kief, if there is a problem with these dates please let me know.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm