[Ravensfort] Prizes for Champions & Site tokens

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Jul 22 20:57:06 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Defender is quickly approaching... If anyone would like to donate a
prize to one of our champions please get with Lady Piroska or myself. We
will need prizes for the following champions:
Defender of the Fort (Heavy)
Cavalier of the Fort (Light)
Artisan of the Fort
Chevalier of the Fort

Lady Piroska and myself have come up with a Site token idea, we want to
test it out before we go into full production...... If the test is a
success we shall need all the help we can get to produce 300 of
them.....  We shall keep everyone updated on a regular basis.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm