[Ravensfort] Care packages cancelled!!!!!!!!!!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 07:33:32 PDT 2004

I will not be collecting anything for care packages. It seems to have caused to much problems so I am cancelling the project. If you would like to send an individual package please contact me offlist and I will give you an address of a needy military unit. Again I will not be collecting any items for care packages. I will give you an APO address offline.
Care packages cancelled. Care packages cancelled. Care packages cancelled.

In Service, Love