[Ravensfort] Anyone interested in a freezer?

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 17:43:00 PDT 2004

Date:Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:55:18 -0700 (PDT)From:"John Hale" <jchaleii at yahoo.com>  Add to Address BookTo:tempio at ansteorra.orgSubject:[Tempio] Freezer Sale [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]
I thought someone might be interested. This  is a forward from

the Tempio mailing list.

                          -Xanthe

Greetings Tempio!Just a reminder.  Abigail announced last Populace thatour freezer was for sale and it still is.  It is largeone.  It is at least six feet long by 2 two feet wideand 3 feet deep.It will go to a worthy soul for $50.Anyone interested can contact me here or at 771-0319.Thank you.Angus