[Ravensfort] ta-daaaaa...GATE!

niklas at cox-internet.com niklas at cox-internet.com
Thu Jul 29 08:04:31 PDT 2004

Greetings....

I would recommend that we carry shifts thru till about 4pm or at least 3pm. This is to catch those afternoon day trip'ers.

Also, I would recommend that primary staff of the event not sit a gate shift unless, they are absolutly sure that their duties are covered or there is nothing that needs to be done or could be done during their desired duty times.

I know that at times it is hard to get folks to do gate, but when one assumes a job such as Steward, Feast steward, B&B or Seneschal, there are certain things one has to relinguish doing, such as sitting gate because of this due to needs or possibles needs else where.

I hope all under stand.

Just my 2 cents.

HE Niklas