[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort

sdwsdw30 sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Jul 29 14:57:05 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

I would like to thank all the populace members who have already started
on Defender of the Fort XXI. We are ahead of schedule and everything is
running smoothly. Our Feast Stewards (Lady Olivia and m'Lady Love) are
ahead of schedule, so there will not be to much to do on site. I would
like to Lady Xanthe for getting Gate List underway. I would like to
thank all the Scribes (H.E. Crystal, Lord Devin, Lady Claire, and Lady
Kathrine) for working on the invitations and scrolls. I would like to
thank my Equal Event Steward for working on the prize for our Equestrian
Champion. I would like to thank H.E. Brian for his efforts on the review
stand. I would like to thank  ahead of time Sir Kief and Mistress
Lorraine for the site details that they will be taking care of in the
immediate future. Last but not least I would like to thank ALL of our
wonderful energetic members who will donating there time for site
weekends. Right now the only thing that we need help on will be prizes
for our champions. If anyone would like to make a donation to a
champion's box please contact myself or Lady Piroska.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort
Defender of the Fort