[Ravensfort] Allergies...Camp

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jul 6 08:01:45 PDT 2004

Actually Fish (and also shellfish) is one of the few things I can eat right
now, sorry...   It is a pity I won't be able to eat with you, but I'll deal with
deprivation.   Please avoid me if you can't tolerate the smell of fish, and if
you are deathly allergic to the odor of fish, please make sure someone points
you out to me, and I will stay well clear of you for the duration of the event.

-Jacinth-

PS - I don't have any allergies, however I am on a strict (read: doctor
prescribed) diet at the moment, for which I will be bringing my own personal
foodstuffs to meet rather than join you (I would much rather be eating with
you... your menu sounds wonderful, but you have yet to name _anything_
that I am allowed to have).  Disappointing, but it isn't your fault.