[Ravensfort] Update/Camp

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 11:21:40 PDT 2004

Guiness Roast for Saturday night will be perfect ...  I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon with 2 young ladies and the rest will follow on Friday after they get off work.  Thorkin had already requested that I delay the Guiness Roast until he could get there.
I am also bringing an electric griddle with me that may make breakfast cooking a bit easier in the long run.

Momma Cammie

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
Okie dokie...

I'm sure I'll miss someone cause I haven't finished reading my e-mail...but the prospective
menu is...

I'll cook biscuits and sausage gravy for Friday morning...
Rachel...how bout the brisket for Friday night...(and I've got an additional brisket too that I'm going to pre-cook)
Olivia...how bout the sausage for Saturday morning...and Moira will also work on stuff
for Saturday morning...
and Katarina (Cami) how bout the Guiness Roast for Saturday evening...that way there will food in camp for those not eating feast...and for munchies...

And this will be the start...so far the count for Camp/Moteling...is 37...but I don't know how many of these will be feeding with us...so those not named and who will be eating with us can sign up for food for one of these meals or can supply dry goods or can wash dishes...

Most people will be arriving late-Thursday/early-late Friday...

Lorraine

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.