[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

Karen Picou kladd at houston.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 20:35:12 PDT 2004

AAA was very fun but hot. I know that the fireworks display was very good.
That alone was worth the drive from Beaumont. Unfortunately I did not get a
chance to see any of the fights. The fire dancers and belly dancers were all
very wonderful. I noticed a lot more families attending this event which was
great to see.
Karen/Ophelia