[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jul 13 11:03:18 PDT 2004

Jacinth wrote:

> The Historical display was really interesting, although I was disappointed
we
> didn't have as many items as most every other group.  I somehow thought
> more was going to be sent, based on discussions that I had heard, but
> maybe I was mistaken.... Too late now, but couldn't we have sent our
> Baronial petition?

I do want to just explain that H.E. Brian, Ravensfort Historian, is one of
the *few* historians who listened to my plea to limit their display because
of limited space. Because of this, the Ravensfort display, by comparison,
looked smaller. I found that many of the groups displays were so very
overwhelming because they tried to put out too much. But because H.E. Brian
listened to me, Ravensfort's display, along with Tempio's, Tir Medoin, and
Skarrgard's was one of the *very* few I actually got to read from cover to
cover. I don't want anyone to think that he slighted your group, in the
least. There will be more opportunities in the future, now that I am Kingdom
Historian, to display history. One thing I am going to encourage local
historian's to do is to have a display of their history at *every* event
their group hosts. Just a brief explaination.

BTW, thank you for writing such a wonderful and detailed explaination of
what our merchants must contend with. That was very good to read.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen