[Ravensfort] AAA event stories?

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 12:13:27 PDT 2004

The Historical display was really interesting, although I was disappointed we
didn't have as many items as most every other group. I somehow thought
more was going to be sent, based on discussions that I had heard, but
maybe I was mistaken.... Too late now, but couldn't we have sent our
Baronial petition?

You know...the chroniclers archive doesnt have much left of the "old" stuff, but one of the few things there IS is an extra copy of the very LAST copy of the quoth before the shire became a barony.  Its got a wonderful article detailing the history of Raven's Fort.  It was AWESOME!!!

And I'd be willing to BET that one of our talanted artisans would KILL for the chance to make covers for the Archive binders!!!  I bet Brian would have to beat them off with a stick if he offered the chance to do that.  What say you Jacinth???  Didn't you say you had a tapestry loom?  (you lucky dog)  Mom just got the charted pattern for Ravens Fort.  Sounds like a blast to ME !!!  And in truth.....thats what we the populace are here for.  grin. use us Brain.  USE US !!!  giggle.

http://mail.yahoo.com