[Ravensfort] Re: Was Helping our soldiers...Now Rebuttal

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 21:21:12 PDT 2004

Can we please not make an issue of this. I only meant to do something good by sending care packages. Not to create problems.

In Service, Love

David Whitford <dbw6969 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Do you really want to turn this into a mundane
political forum? If so please continue and I'll be
happy to bash skulls with you
Robert
( and I have a really hard skull)

That means we could send lots