[Ravensfort] Care Packages

Mary R sirenssong at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 21:42:41 PDT 2004

I was told that the Post Office is the cheapest way to send packages.  Please keep in mind that my package went to an APO address (LSA Anaconda).  The Save a Penny drive sounds good, but might take longer to get the funds.  What if someone sponsored a package each month?  As in we get the food and what nots for the package but the postage is sponsored by a different person?  I dunno, just a thought.  I will be at Fighter Practice on Sunday.  Maybe we can discuss it further then.

Lady Mary of Axefoot

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
However, I still would still like to do the "Save a Penny" drive.
In Service,
Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science
loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com