[Ravensfort] Care packages cancelled!!!!!!!!!!

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 20:22:00 PDT 2004

Love,

I truely hope you will consider reconsidering.  Katie has gone through her small stuffed toys and has even picked out a blues clue because she knows that its going to someone who doesnt have ANY toys, and Im just not sure how long she can hold out before she demands the return of that blues clue.  *grin*

Joy

loveofhalesworth <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
I will not be collecting anything for care packages. It seems to have caused to much problems so I am cancelling the project. If you would like to send an individual package please contact me offlist and I will give you an address of a needy military unit. Again I will not be collecting any items for care packages. I will give you an APO address offline.
Care packages cancelled. Care packages cancelled. Care packages cancelled.

In Service, Love

http://mail.yahoo.com