[Ravensfort] Populace is Tonight! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Jun 3 08:54:52 PDT 2004

Greetings,
This is just a friendly reminder that our populace meeting is tonight.
As most of you have heard by now that m'Lady Love of Halesworth house
burned down night before last. If you are planning on donation in the
form of an item or a small cash donation please bring it to populace
tonight. I will take all items to m'Lady Love in Shepherd Texas where
she is staying. Here are the clothing sizes for those who wish articles
of clothing:

Lady Love of Halesworth Clothing Sizes
Shirt : XL / 22 women sizes
Pants : 20 women sizes
Shoes : 10

Her 12 yr. old son  clothing sizes
Shirt: 10/12 boys
Pants 10/12 boys

If you are able to make a small cash donation, you may give it to me or
you may mail it directly to her. Here is the address:
Janeene Owens
310 Oak Forest Dr.
Shepherd, Texas 77371
All help is deeply appreciated , Thank You.......

In Service to the Dream , Kingdom , and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort