[Ravensfort] Xanthe...

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 13:49:46 PDT 2004

Sorry folks.  That was supposed to be private, but I might as well take this opportunity to let you all know that if you have been "gonna get a check to me" since February YOU ARE NOT GETTING A QUOTH THIS MONTH.  You have had enough time to update your quoth subscription.  I have had 35 quoths printed out.  That is five extra.  There are four left.  If you want one you should RUN RUN RUN !!!!

Thank you.  That is all.

Joy

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Whooooooops! Thanks for picking it up. Are you guys going to be at home next weekend? I've been feeling the urge to visit huntsville and get away from Temple. Plus I want to talk to *you* about that project of mine. -Xanthe

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote: Kief has your work basket from Steppes...pretty red work!

FireOpals from Heaven......

Joy