[Ravensfort] Today's Dance Practice - *CANCELLED*

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jun 8 07:54:19 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I am sorry, but practice is cancelled today.  Decision is pending on remaining
Tuesday practice dates (if you are interested, or you know someone who is,
now is the time to speak up!!).

Current plan is to offer practice on Sunday during Fighter Practice (3pm).
Sunday was too hot, I know (that is why we had this lovely indoor venue),
but I do bring my music and books with me as well as other activities.

If you have something you would like me to bring to practice, I am open to
requests.

Regards,
-Jacinth-