[Ravensfort] The Taming of the Shrew

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 01:47:58 PDT 2004

I talked to the director and he said if anyone from the Barony of Ravensfort would like to come out and participate please feel free to contact him!

In Service, Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts and Science
Deputy Seneschal
Barony of Ravensfort

Jon <_martigan_ at yahoo.com> wrote:
To all good gentle falling under the shadow of
Borderkeep,

Having recently completed The Baron's Men's production
of "Merry Wives of Windsor", I have moved to
Bordermarch. While here, I am planning on producing
another of Master Shakespeare's plays, "Taming of the
Shrew". We will be performing this at the Bordermarch
Fall Melees.

I'd like to invite people of the Shire of Graywood and
the Barony of Bordermarch to participate in this
effort, with actors, stagecrew and other position.

We will be veiwing The Taming of the Shrew at His
Excellency Armand's Abode this coming Sunday at 3PM,
and the cast call will be the following Sunday (June
20th) at His Excellancy Ericus' House.

If you are interested in being a part of this
production, please send an email to me at
_martigan_ at yahoo.com
For directions and further instruction.

Thank You, And Long live the King!

Lord Calvin Tittle