[Ravensfort] FYI Fwd: [Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tourney - July 31st - please pre-register

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 13:10:06 PDT 2004

FYI...didn't know if all our artisans got this cause I didn't see it come across ansteorra-announce

Lorraine

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hillary Greenslade
To: Ansteorra at ansteorra.org
CC:
Subject: [Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tourney - July 31st - please pre-register

Greetings Ansteorra,
The Laurel's Prize Tourney event website is now online at:
http://www.clancircle.com/lpt/

Please join us as the Canton of Westgate is please to host this *Celebration of Art* in Ansteorra.
Laurel's Prize Tourney is not an art competition; but an opportunity for artisans to display their
work and have Laurels and other artisans view the arts, discuss artistic problems, critique the
pieces, consider sources and resources; and have a great day surrounded by fabulous inspiration.

This year, we are also working with the Kingdom Bard, Dona Antonia Santiago da Lagos, and the
Laurels, to coordinate a Performance workshop, so those artisans of a more vocal persuasion, may
have the chance to show their skills as well.

As tables and table spaces are limited, I strongly encourage artisans to pre-register on our
webpage to secure space.

I look forward to seeing the treasures of Ansteorra,
Hillary Greenslade,
Autocrat - Laurel's Prize Tourney