[Ravensfort] re: ISO SHANE

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 15:49:15 PDT 2004

Guys!
      I love you guys, you're the best! Now everyone calm down I'm fine. Bascially. That post was supposed to go only to Shane and I screwed up and posted I screwerd up and posted it to the list. I'm having some minor mood swings because I'm stressed about working for TCDJ and I'm not sure what's going to happen. :D That's life. I apologize if I freaked anyone out.  The only goo dthing about guard school will be getting to come home for at least a little while. Now If we could just convince James....
                                                                                            -hugs, Rachel

Kief av Kiersted <sirkief at yahoo.com> wrote:
Heilsa Darlin' Rachel...

Don't know what's going on... Doesn't matter to a friend... If
you need assistance I will do what I can given my limitations...
All you need is to ask...

Your good neighbor and friend...

Kief

===