[Ravensfort] Tattooing by Kief - new venue

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 02:40:01 PDT 2004

Heilsa neighbors...

Due to unforseen circumstances, overwork, and stress...my
employment at Yellow Rose Tattoo, here in Huntsville, is at an
end.

The owner, Gerald, and his wife, April, are still my friends but
we needed a break from the interpersonal stress that goes with
running a tattooing business...

Gerald is an *excellent* artist...and if you get a chance to
visit Huntsville and want some excellent work go see him or Greg
at the Yellow Rose.

Or...while in Huntsville...or when I bring the Tattoo Road Show
to a city/stead/room near you...you can receive a fabulous tattoo
from a Real Live Viking Tattooist....! *LoLoL*

So...help prevent a rabid Viking Raid on your township...support
your local Viking tattooist...*grin*...

FYI...Disclaimer...This has been a non-paid public announcement
that may result in temporary pain and permanent adornment.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled rant...

Your good neighbor...