[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Jun 21 12:01:05 PDT 2004

Greetings,
These are very good directions..... if there are any guest coming from
the Huntsville Area just go south on I-45 and follow the same
directions..... I hope we have a big turn out..... All are welcome to
attend! ! ! If you get lost give me a call I will try to direct you
in.... cell phone is 936-355-1198
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

P.S. HL. Jacinth since your in the neighborhood I hope you can pop in
for a visit.... If possible come a bit early so we can chat......
lol...lol..lol.....  In fact everyone can show up early so we can chat! ! !