[Ravensfort] Misting/Cooling systems for AAA

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Jun 3 11:16:35 PDT 2004

Hello my fellow Forters!

Since I volunteered to see what I could come up with for AAA as a way for us to stay cooler, I did some searching on eBay and found this! ----
Mist & Cool Patio Awning Water Misting Cooling System
Item number: 4305145587
ENDS: Satuday about 1 p.m.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4305145587&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

There are 10 available (I'm bidding on 2 so don't outbid me, okay?) and the price is running about $20 each. The shipping is $8.95 for the first and $2.00 for each additional.

I would like to suggest that anyone that wants one to contact me ASAP and I will bid on all and have them delivered to my home.  I can then bring them to July populace and you can pay me then.  That'll save us a lot on shipping in the long run.

Let me know, as quickly has humanly possible, so I can get the bidding in.  Please send your name (mundane/sca), quantity and the max you wish to bid for each.

I've researched online and found prices anywhere from the low 100's up to several thousands (industrial size for commercial greenhouse use).  There are also portable units running between $20 - $50 and I even found a site that has bottle sizes that clip onto belts that run in the same price ranges.

I'm sure that once these run out, there will be more available over time on eBay.  Just do a search for MISTNG SYSTEM.

I will call Malcolm to tell him of this so that he can bring it up at populace for discussion.

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!