[Ravensfort] Moving...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 16:30:27 PDT 2004

As most of ya'll know...I got notice that the apartments I am living in are to be torn
 down to make way for stores early in June...and I've been frantically house/apartment hunting...I finally found one and signed a lease today...yeah!!!! I don't know yet when I will be moving in...depends upon how quickly they finish the make ready.

Problem is...it does not allow pets and so I must give away the Bearded Lizard that I got from Kris who inherited it from Elaine....so if you're interested...send me a line. She's relatively low maintance.

I'll check messages every other day or so...until I am set up in the new place...so  you can e-mail me at ldeerslayer at yahoo.com or phone me at 936-293-8912

Lorraine

http://mail.yahoo.com