[Ravensfort] Xanthe...

Joy Midkiff joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 13:45:20 PDT 2004

Hey Rachel.

Remember when you told me that you hadnt been getting your quoth???  Well, as it turns out, when you paid for your subscription it never got entered into the logs.  SO.... If you dont mind....Im gonna start your subscription from NOW, since you never got any of them.  I am SOOOO sorry, but Im having to redo all of the records since they are all screwed up !!!

Sorry Rachel,

Joy

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Whooooooops! Thanks for picking it up. Are you guys going to be at home next weekend? I've been feeling the urge to visit huntsville and get away from Temple. Plus I want to talk to *you* about that project of mine. -Xanthe

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote: Kief has your work basket from Steppes...pretty red work!