[Ravensfort] New Members ! ! !

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 20:23:25 PDT 2004

Yay! More people are always good. So! Have they particpated in the SCA before and are now buying memberships or are they shiny spanking new? -Rachel

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

I have good news to share with everyone..... We have two new members,
Charles and Kat dropped their membership applications off with me this
morning. I then sent them to SCA, Inc. in California...... We're
steadily growing, the family just keeps on getting bigger ! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort