[Ravensfort] Kegan is a Grandpa Again thats #5 Folks

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 12:01:00 PDT 2004

Heilsa Kegan...

Congratulations on the newest grandchild...!

Give Heidie and son our best regards. Hoping for a girl...that's
rich...*big grin*

My condolences on the "Big 50"...*LoL*...been there done
that...*smile*

Again, it's great to read good news... Thank you for the
update...!

Ya'll be careful down there y'hear?

Your good neighbor...

Kief