[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jun 21 12:07:54 PDT 2004

Thanks! I'm hoping to go. I've Lorraine's loom and if she's there, I can
deliver it. The only glitch is that I might have somebody coming by the
house so its about 50/50 that I'll be able to go. But if I can, I sure
needed to know how to get there!!!
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen