[Ravensfort] AAA Security/Raven's Fort/Kiersted Camp

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 14:04:49 PDT 2004

If we have the menas to cookm it I can bring a brisket- Rachel

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:I still don't have a complete accounting of when the members of our camp will arrive
or who wants to pitch into doing food...my thought is that we would do food Thursday
morning and evening, Friday morning and evening, and Saturday morning...
With each fending for themselves for lunch and for Saturday evening supper (since about half of camp will be eating/working feast)...

I'll put up a dry erase board on-site to help organize food group onsite...

Lorraine