[Ravensfort] ISO LOve

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 11:40:40 PDT 2004

Here I am Rachel! I am still on the net and hopefully by the end of the week back in a place of our own. You can call me if you need to or just email me. Call my old home number it is forwarded to Lisa's house where I am staying right now. And I check my email several times a day as well.

In Service, Love

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of Love still has access to the 'net? I really want to get in touch with her. -Rachel

http://mail.yahoo.com