[Ravensfort] A&S stuff

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 23:23:18 PST 2004

My first report is due and I needed to know what everyone is working on as far as Arts and Science. I am at the moment working on two rattan staffs encrusted with simulated jewels as gifts to the Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch. I have one finished and will bring it to populace. I also wanted to let everyone know I am going to try and have a wood working class after Gulf War if anyone is interested please let me know.

In Service to the Barony and the Dream, Love   MoAS

Don't count the years - count the memories...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but by the
moments that take our breath away!