[Ravensfort] Bordermarch Event Weekend

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Mar 8 12:04:42 PST 2004

Greetings,
The Bordermarch Event was fantastic. At the event we had a Raven's Fort
encampment which had all the comforts of home. Raven's Fort had 17
members camp out or day trip the event and our friends from Bordermarch
thank us for the support of our barony.  Love Halesworth and myself
presented the Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch with gold and jeweled
encrusted staffs during court.  During court the King had a Surprise for
Sir Simon..... Sir Simon received an AOA...... that's right this whole
time he didn't have an AOA.... A long time ago he went straight to
knighthood because of his great fighting skills. Everyone was very
pleased to see him get it because it was long overdue..... for Sir Simon
the newest Lord in Ansteorra VIVAT..... There was a large bardic circle
/ party / gathering in which several bards sang songs and told stories.
Even the King got out there and sang a few songs..... Yes, there was
great fun had by all......
In Service,
Lord Malcolm