[Ravensfort] Gate list NSR

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 15:58:22 PST 2004

Greetings to the Populace!-
            Arturus, I got your e-mail but somebody was already in that slot  and joy filled it., Any chance you'de be willing to sit the 6- 8 am  shift with Olivia? I understand you'll be fighting at NSR so that shift may conflict with getting ready to fight. But I still need someone to sit with her. Mirabelis and DsD thank you for stepping up to the plate. Guys I think this is the most diversified gate list the barony has seen in a while and it's good. I 'm seeing lots of different Raven's Fort members pitch in to take care of a very important part of the event. Huzzah, Raven's Fort! Now I still need 3 people to sign up for gat- the 4-6 am shift is completely open and Olivia needs someone to keep her company from 6-8 am. Two weeks and four days until North Sea Raids.
                                          -Raven's Fort at large, Xanthe Eirene Ariaitissa
p.s. Everyone needs to play "Spot the Mugwump" at NSR. Hee!

North Sea Raids April 2-4

Friday Night

4-6 pm Malcolm and Xanthe- FULL
6-8 pm Devin and Love         -FULL