[Ravensfort] Tempio's April event

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 14:31:28 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Populace-
                        It is with regret that I must inform you that Tempio's event scheduled for the weekend of the 16th -18th has been postponed until next year. For those of you who volunteered your time, effort and prizes: many thanks. Your good will and willingness to work with us is appreciated. Tempio is glad to know that we have friends throughout Ansteorra. Plan ahead and come join us next April.
                                                      -Xanthe Eirene Arianitissa

Do you Yahoo!?