[Ravensfort] suitable camera for taking pictures inside a museum

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Mar 16 20:26:12 PST 2004

you asked if the Olympus stylus zoom 70 could hack it?

Well it just so happens that Angela and I got one so we could take photos of Amelia. It can make small movies and depending on the amount of quality you want you can get different ammunts of photos per memory card. We spent some bucks and bought the 256 card and are learning with the small 16 bit card that it came with.
    The size of the card DOES MATTER!. the bigger the card the more memory...............kinda like a computer. BTW the bigger cards are not cheap. Beg borrow or aquire as many as you can befor your big trip. I know enough about you to know you will run out.        :o) It comes with soft ware to down load all your pics on to your computer and it does about everything but the dishes............I think it does windows  :o)....      Take an extra battery to.

                                                                                                                Brian   :o)