[Ravensfort] gate and NYC

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 21:43:49 PST 2004

To  the Populace of Raven's Fort-
                  As some of you already know I will not be attending NSR; I will be going to NYC instead. But wait! Am I not the head gate for this event?!  Am I leaving my beloved Raven's Fort in the lurch. Oh fickle wench, I! Nope, Several people have very graciously volunteered to cover for me while I'm gone. Thank you Malcolm, Arturus, Isobail and Fionna.
       So. Is there anything anybody wants me to take pictures of  if  I happen to be somewhere? Is there something I can look at for in the fabric district?
       Now, pardon me while I gloat.. *ahem*   *music notes* I'm going to Neeew Yooooooooorrrrrkkk. And youuuuuuu aren't gooooooiiiinnngggg. *music notes* Neener neener neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeener! Whee! I'm going to NEW YORK! *cartwheel* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I get to go to the Met! Oh yeah and I''ll get to see Paul for the first time in almost three months. I get to go to the MET!
                                                                          -hugs, Xanthe

Do you Yahoo!?