[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu Mar 18 05:45:20 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,
At our monthly business meeting we had 8 members and 2 newcomers attend.
We discussed our up coming events "North Sea Raids and Crown
Tournament", Officer Reports, construction on our viewing stand, future
jointly held events with our good friends of Bordermarch,  and  site
preparations. All members of the Barony are welcome to attend these
meetings and your input is most welcome......  Business Meeting is
always held on the 3rd monday of the month at the Rayford Road Community
Center, so come one come all and participate in your local baronial
government.
In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort