[Ravensfort] Work Day...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 23:37:39 PST 2004

Since Kief is working...and will not have time to post before Sunday's Site work...
I figured I'd give ya'll a report of the progress...

Kief, Jane, I, Aleric, and Tarjeta (sp/Trish) moved around things and cleaned most
 of the Kitchen...

Brian hauled water...the Baron helped Brian pump the water into the water tower
and the Baroness helped clean up...

Chrystal and Devin watched Amelia so that Brian could haul water...

The past work crews really did a great job of cleaning up the environs of the Kitchen
and court areas...!!!

Sunday...the new crank assemblys on the big Tent poles need to be finished
and the barriers need to be built/finished...Other projects as to be determined by the Steward, Co-Steward, B&B...etc

Before Crown...the list field poles need to be straightened and painted...other projects
to be determined by the Steward, Co-Steward, B&B, etc...