[Ravensfort] Arts and Science Report

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 10:58:14 PST 2004

I've never entered a competition or displayed anything...taught lots of classes...produced lots of stuff....

I got my Iris of Merit in 93

Kief has displayed/entered competition with caligraphy/illumination, leatherwork, jewelry work/coronets...and of course bardic...

He's been Bard of the Steppes, Ravenskald and is current Bard of Elfsea...

He has several thistles..and an Iris of merit..(pre 1990)

Jan Aarons <loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com> wrote:

One more thing I need to know if anyone has entered any A & S competitions and if you won and what awards you received?

In Service, Love