[Ravensfort] CRAP!!

Tuath na Ciarraide-Mactire tuathamactire at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:36:43 PST 2004

Well folks, got April schedules today. Erin is now working 0500 to 1700
friday through wednesday, and I am working 1200 to 2400 Saturday (I work in
Houston), and will be on call Friday. In other words, and I KNEW something
like this was bound to @#$%ing happen ( I need a @#$%&!!! key on my
keyboard), we will not be able to sit gate shifts saturday :-(
When I die, I will make it a quest to find the god of Irony, and kick that
rat bastage in the sensitives.

Breandán
_________

Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam