[Ravensfort] Updated gate list plus a small problem.

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed Mar 3 07:36:54 PST 2004

See notations below!
Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

--------- Original Message ---------
DATE: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:54:35
From: rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com>
To: "Barony of Raven's Fort" <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>

    Hey everybody!
           Here's the updated gate list. Also, I goofed and allowed four people to volunteer for the same gate shift. Malcolm and I can cede the 10am to 12 pm shfit to two of these people (as we are already sitting one shift on Friday) or I can go schlock through the archives to find out who volunteered first for this shift (seeing as how I go a leetle bit too happy with the delete button). Anybody have a preference? *sigh* Sorry guys.
                                                                      -Xanthe

> > North Sea Raids April 2-4
>> > Friday Night
>> >
>> > 4-6 pm Malcolm and Xanthe- FULL
>> > 6-8 pm
>> > 8-10 pm Olivia
>> > 10-12pm
>> >
>> > Saturday
>> >
>> > 12-2 am
>> > 2-4 am
>> > 4-6 am
>> > 6-8 am Olivia (pending a wake-up call at 5:30 a.m.! Any volunteers? LOL)
>> > 8-10 am Love, (Breandán & Erin) - FULL
>> > 10-12 am Malcolm and Xanthe - FULL

Do you Yahoo!?