[Ravensfort] A&S stuff

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 11:48:40 PST 2004

Maybe at some future date I could assist with a woodburning class.

Love ya all,
Momma Cammie

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
I would be interested in woodworking. I have been
working on cheese and garb.

Clarissima

--- Jan Aarons wrote:
> My first report is due and I needed to know what
> everyone is working on as far as Arts and Science. I
> am at the moment working on two rattan staffs
> encrusted with simulated jewels as gifts to the
> Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch. I have one
> finished and will bring it to populace. I also
> wanted to let everyone know I am going to try and
> have a wood working class after Gulf War if anyone
> is interested please let me know.
>
> In Service to the Barony and the Dream, Love MoAS
>

> Don't count the years - count the memories...
> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we
> take; but by the
> moments that take our breath away!

=====
Grazie,
Clarissima

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.