[Ravensfort] Gift Basket for Gulf War

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 02:22:44 PST 2004

Heilsa all...

Lorraine said, "Saturday the 13th during the day."

Make that **EARLY** during the day on saturday...Lorraine,
perhaps Jane, and I have a meeting to attend in Houston early
evening on Saturday.

If you wish, you or anyone can bring stuff by my workplace,
Yellow Rose Tattoo, at 1218 Sam Houston Ave. anytime this
week...from 4:30 p.m. til close at Midnight.

Your good neighbor...

Kief "the very busy" av Kiersted

======