[Ravensfort] Fw: Bordermarch Event Weekend]

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 10:32:18 PST 2004

Master Tivar also received a Queen's Rapier...
and he and Mistress Aethelyan held a Rapier Party
down by the Castle where many stories of early Ansteorra
were related...was much fun!

Also Thorkin, Katerina and company premired their new woodworking enterprise...
I believe the name is "Barefoot Boxes" ...they make hand made boxes that are
decorated by burning...They displayed the box that Love made...
and that Katerina burned for our Archery prize along with advertizement of our event...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

----- Original Message ----- From: Shane Wallace