[Ravensfort] Virus Alert ! ! !

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:50:40 PST 2004

I have a simple rule when it comes to attachments. I do NOT open the unless
I know in advance that they are coming. It is a lot easer to prevent a virus
than it is to get rid of one once it is in your system. I am not all that
good with computers so I like to prevent problems rather than cure them.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra