[Ravensfort] ISO--help

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 16:42:18 PST 2004

BTW,  I think the home phone number is 936-295-9279

Cam Battaglia <momma_cammie at yahoo.com> wrote:Isobail,

If you can get in touch with Kevin or Dusty ... Carie (Kevin's lady) is the one who can help you with this machine.  Kief got it from us, and Carie is the one who originally got it running.  She is amazing!

Momma Cammie

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:
BODY {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-y; FONT-FAMILY: "MS Sans Serif", "sans serif"}HR {	WIDTH: 100%; COLOR: #00ffff; HEIGHT: 1px}Please pardon the bandwidth--

I know Kief has probably already left for war.... but if anyone is familiar with his industrial sewing machine (the one Balda and I are storing)  please let me know at isobail at ev1.net Especially if you know anything about adjusting the motor.

Thanks--
Isobail

In Service I Remain...

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight,
Or and purpure

---

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia

Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie
m.k.a. Cam Battaglia
The world of poetry, mythology, and religion represents the world as a man would like to have it ...  while science represents the world as he gradually comes to discover it.