[Ravensfort] Site Work Days

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Mon Mar 15 01:28:28 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Wonderful and Energetic Barony of Raven's Fort,

This weekend 2 members and 1 newcomer showed up on March 13 - 14 work
days to work on personal camp sites. Next work days are the March 20 -
21, we need to work on the grounds that surround the kitchen. The
kitchen area have a lot of limbs down, pine straw, and other trash that
need to be removed from the area. We will be discussing this issue and
others at business meeting, which is this Monday (March 15) at 7 PM at
the Rayford Community Center. All members of the barony are welcome to
attend and discuss vital issues.  So, come one come all and participate
in your local baronial government ! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,

Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort

PS..... Good Luck to all of our beloved Nobles of Raven's Fort who are
on their way to Gulf War! ! !
Death to Trimaris ! ! !

Greetings Raven's Fort,
Here are the up coming dates for site work days......
March 13 , 14 , 20 , 21 , 27 , 28   Work Days For North Sea Raids
April  24 , 25   Work Days For Crown Tournament
I hope to see you who are not attending Gulf War there......
Maybe  we can have a BBQ / Picnic on one of  these work days.......
In Service,
Lord Malcolm