[Ravensfort] gate and NYC

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 20:23:54 PST 2004

Oh, please eat a hot dog from one of the vendors on the street for me. With everything on it and extra mustard please!!!! Gosh they are wonderful. Enjoy your trip and have much fun!!!!!

Sincerely, Love

Clarissima <ldyclarissima at yahoo.com> wrote:
Just eat some REAL pizza and italian food for me.
Make sure you go to one of the small places, they are
worth the hunt. Also, if you can, take a carriage
ride in Central Park, its very pretty at night. It's
really worth the money.

Clarissima

> Ravensfort mailing list
> Ravensfort at ansteorra.org