[Ravensfort] officer reports

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 20:31:33 PST 2004

Okay give me a topic!

In Service, Love

Joy Midkiff <joy_of_simon_haza at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have one report.  If anyone would like to add to that I will certianlly take them.  Do remember that this will be the issue that will be seen at the upcoming event.  I would like to ask that anyone who would like to write articles or help with other aspects (such as the surprise quoth for the may event) to please contact me and I will give them the topic I need wrioting about, or put you to work over the pulp vat.  OH...you DIDNT hear that!!!  grin.  Seriously folks, this is your baroney too.  Help it look good!!!

Joy

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam_______________________________________________
Ravensfort mailing list