[Ravensfort] Re: March 25th

Barbara Gilbert kezia at pbgilbert.net
Tue Mar 23 20:49:38 PST 2004

  This Thursday ,the 25th, I will be hosting  SCA discussions.This month we will have discussions on being an Event Stewart. If you have organized an event come and add your experience to the topic. If you think one day you may want to Stewart an event or maybe you do not know what a Stewart is then come to this class and learn. We will start about 7:00 here at 1911 Pleasant street in Huntsville. All are welcome so come and socialize with your freinds and learn how to stewart an event. If anyone needs directions please ask.

  Kezia